Tuesday 21 December 2010

& All You Need Is A Rock Tee


About a month ago I ordered this T Shirt off eBay and I got it yesturday. Long story short - It got delivered when I wasn't in, note came, found note too late, package got sent back, then it came back to me again when I was in.

So basically it's like an early Christmas present!
When I went searching on eBay for a T Shirt advertising one of my favourite bands The Pretty Reckless I was expecting to see T Shirts like the ones that where sold at the Pretty Reckless gig I went to see back in August 2010. The T Shirts that were there had just bold The Pretty Reckless font with their famous XXXX on it, which came in different basic colours. At the time I didn't have enough to buy one so anyway, I went on this eBay search and found this T Shirt for exactly the same price (£15) this was including postage + packaging.

I love the one I bought much more. It has their actual official  logo unlike the ones they had at the gig and over all  I think this one's more appealing, especially with the image of Taylor. I love the gold on black and I've always wanted a rock T Shirt ever since seeing Mary-Kate Olsen rock out her Rolling Stones one back in 2004.

Photos copyright to me, please don't take/use anywhere else. Thank you.

Whats been going on with me...
I haven't been feeling very well recently - catched a cold and I have a bogged up nose.. not good :-(
Also been feeling very low as some bad news has cropt up - I didn't get my first choice of courses at college (photography & performing arts) because I need 6 A-C GCSE grades for A Level and I only have 5.
What sucks the most is that the college has only just bumped it up to 6 this year - before it used to be 5 ¬_¬
 On a plus note, I rang the college and they're going to get me an interview with someone based on this situation so I'm hoping/wishing/praying/cosmic ordering/finger crossing for the best! Haha!
Wish me luck!!! I'm going to need it. I reeeeaaaallly want these courses and if I don't get them then my second option was Art & Design which I can't see myself being good at or using it to help further my career in later life.

On to some good news! :-) ....
On December 12th I went to see the Scissor Sisters in Brighton and that was amazing!
Another great thing happened as recently I've been trying to get the lovely Aiden Grimshaw (X Factor) to follow me on Twitter, constantly asking and asking and finally, on the 19th, he noticed me! And followed me! I literally screamed out loud aha...

Thank you for reading/looking at my photos, sorry I tend to babble on!
I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, I was at the Pretty Reckless gig in August as well.
    The tee looks great. I loev rock tees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Momsen's band.. but then I got all raged against this vogue for riotgrrl and slutty dress-ups, I think it ruins my little sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your hair is so long and straight :) i hope you feel better soon! the title is right, rock tees are definite closet staples and statement maker :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg ! love it :D
    you look so pretty :D <123

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and we love it! Hope you like vintage clothing because we would love you to check out our website! And follow our blog if you like!

    www.avintagelovestory.com
    www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tee is badass, love it!
    Come enter my giveaway!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HiFashion- Awh, you were? How cool :)
    Thanks, and yeah me too!

    Ronnie- Awh well you can still love the music even if you don't like the way Taylor Momsen dresses! I'm sure your little sister is probably just going through a phase or experimenting, I wouldn't worry :)

    Violetta & Carla- Thank you both! <3

    Reg- Haha, I know.. I sometimes kinda wish it was wavy but oh well!
    I'm much better now, thank you!
    Yes, I agree.

    Kristine- Aww, thank you honey!

    jadaandjohn- Thanks very much! Oh I LOOOVE vintage clothing, yes! Of course I will check out your website & blog :)

    Indigo, Kristy & Nina - Cheers!!

    Agora tô pronta- So glad you love my blog :)
    Of course, I'll follow you then you can follow me back! Kisses ♥

    Café Bouclé- Thanks!

    Cindy- Hello! I'm fine thanks, yourself?
    Aww, well thank you very very much! Means a lot!
    Of course, I'll check yours out right away and follow ya :) Too bad I missed your giveaway :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }