Saturday 21 August 2010

The Pretty Reckless

Hey peeps! So as you may have read in my Taylor Momsen post, I went to see them on Thursday, aboth is a picture I took - apologies for the all the tags, it's just I didn't want the image to be stolen and not credited, after all this is one of my fave shots from the night :) - Anyhow! OMG, had such an amazing time.. she played various amount of songs including Make Me Wanna Die, Zombie, My Medicine, an exclusive never played live song before called Nothing Left To Lose and more!! Waited after the show to see her and she did come out! Said she loved us and thanks for waiting then went straight back in because of the paps snapping away behind us! Next day I went to a special album listening party (we listened to their album - first people to hear it!!). Loved the album and after the band came out and signed stuff, some people even got pictures though a lady was telling us not to because they had a busy schedule - I didn't manage to :( BUT, did get autographs! Ahhhh, amazing.

TAYLOR WEARS
  • Corset dress with gold studs going down (see picture)
  • Those tight that clip on to her dress, black
  • Tip Jar shoes (reall high with a dollar in them, transparent)
  • A numerous amount of bracelets
  • Cross necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }