Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Burn baby burn, she's a witch

ENNEAGRAM T-SHIRT: Long Clothing 

This outfit is another from the shoot I mentioned in my last post (check it out below if you haven't already!). I really love Long Clothing and their unique designs so this over-sized t-shirt is just perfection and so simplistic to go with absolutely anything, so naturally I adore it with the hat and cute booties I modelled it in - effortless glam meets American Horror Story: Coven in this outfit I'm feelin'!


4 comments:

  1. raddest spell caster in history <3 love the look

    http://badmannerss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe aw I wish I could actually do spells!!
      Thank you so much dear <333

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wooo thank you very much, Alice! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }