Wednesday, 4 June 2014

London Fashion Week Day 2

  Vintage Levi jacket: charity shop Vintage shirt: Rokit Vintage
Vintage Levi Shorts: Camden Vintage Dr Martens: hand-me-downs

So here's what I wore day 2 of fashion week! Not really much to say about this outfit, just something I threw together again, pretty casual with plenty of vintage :-)

Below are a few photos I took from the Wolf & Badger Show. The last one is myself and Proudlock from Made In Chelsea whome I spotted there :D Enjoy!

 

2 comments:

  1. Sensational! Very amazing and useful stuff I found here. Thanks for sharing this fabulous stuff.

    Logo Maker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much, no problemo ^.^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }