Saturday, 7 June 2014

Catch a moth, hold it in my hand

 Jumper: Lazy Oaf Dress: Topshop Vintage Dr Martens: hand-me-downs

These photos were taken against one of the cool nearby locations I spotted when I first came to London for uni and thought 'ah that would be a cool backdrop for outfit photos!', so finally I have gotten round to shooting at least one look infront of it :') This jumper is another piece I bought back in a Lazy Oaf sale, I love the design and the pops of red, it's also super comfortable and soft on the inside! I also like how it's cropped so you can put it on top of dresses and such without hiding much of the dress, like a lot of jumpers would do.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your style! I don't see lots of "Lazy Oafers" around! New follower here :) xx

    http://littleteafullofit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hehe ikr, I haven't seen many at all! It's suprising huh :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }