Friday 26 August 2011

New buys, new looks!

WHITE SHIRT WITH FLORAL PATTERNS & BIG COLLAR

White shirt and mint green jumper from a charity shop, shoes are from Topshop.com

White shirt from charity shop, tights and black velvet skirt from Primark, shoes from Topshop.com

COZY WARM REDS & BLUES CARDIGAN



Vintage jacket from Rokit in Camden

Skirt from TKmaxx
Levi jacket from charity shop
Top from a stool along Portobello Road
Hello everyone! I have some good news! I got my GCSE results yesturday and I have gotten 6 GCSE's (well, one is a half GCSE but I'll count it anyway), and I needed 5 to get my courses... so now I can go to college and study the courses I wanted! Photography & Acting, yessss :) In these photos are my latest buys (I ADORE ALL OF THEM), all second hand apart from the skirt. I always wonder what the person who wore the clothes before were like and if it's true that you can pick up their energy.. who knows?! So far though, I think I am still myself! ;) When I spotted the Levi jacket I was literally bouncing... it was £10 and is now officially my baby, I am in love... Can't wait to show off my new stuff when I start college in early September! It's gonna be so nice to wear what I want as before at school we had to wear uniform and I hated that... I felt like a clone! We weren't even allowed nail varnish or bright colour hair, crazy! I have to get starting my college summer assignment soon, it's for photography and I must take photos and anotate in a little notebook! Hope everyone else's Summer's are going wonderfully, I've been keeping busy by lots and lots of Starbucks and shopping times, plus I've been to a few gigs including Kaiser Cheifs, The Kooks, Ke$ha and then there's The Vaccines who I saw a few days ago... they were awesome! :)
XoXo

15 comments:

  1. Great buy's, congrats on your GCSE's! I love the shirt!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the blouse <3 The oversized scallop collar is divine! And big big big congratulations on your results! Hooray!
    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second outfit! That shirt with the cardigan is too cute.
    xx

    ps. congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it


    runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stunning! such a great swagg you have! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the red and blue cardigan is gorgeous!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the outfits with the white blouse, especially the black velvet skirt one! Your blog is great, definitely going to follow!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, congratulations! High five, my fellow actor! I hope you love college! You are so cute and gorgeous all at once. I love that white blouse; the collar is divine. And the way you layered that adorable mint sweater over it is delightful! I really want to try that layered look this year. And that purple denim jacket is pretty badass. Oh yeah, and your hair is amazing!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that teal sweater! It's so bright and cheery :)

    J. Crew giveaway on my blog!
    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these pieces are great!!:D I'm crazy about the blouse!!!:D Sooo beautiful!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I really love your style! definitely following :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }