Thursday 29 July 2010

TODAYS OUTFIT


click image to see larger

  • Black vest underneath top - Unknown
  • Dress - New Look
  • Skirt - H&M
  • Tights - was a gift

So today I felt like dressing up a bit and being playful with what I chose.
I decided to double up a dress and a skirt as I thought that the little bit of dress showing below the skirt looked good. The tights are sure a risky colour - orange! But I do love them, they had a sticker on the packet saying 'Vintage Darling' and I loved the fact that it is vintage... or vintage style anyway. It's cute though as it has little flowers on it, one being pink and green and the other being orange and red. Oh and I just had to get my cat in the pic haha! I wouldn't of wanted to of cropped her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }